Patrice has a few excellent tips to keep your guinea pig warm this Winter:
• Bring your guinea pig indoors
• Add blankets and flannelette sheets to their enclosure (machine washable preferable)
• Add a small pet bed to their enclosure to keep them off the cold floor (machine washable preferable)
• Put a hot water bottle underneath their small pet bed for extra warmth
• Make or purchase a cosy snuggly sack (machine washable preferable)
• Move the enclosure away from drafts and windows
Do you have an Instagram account? Patrice does too!
Follow Patrice on “Instapig”: https://www.instagram.com/patricetheguineapig/
Patrice feels she would be an excellent candidate for president.
Have you seen the viral YouTube videos of cats scared by cucumbers? Guinea pigs are fearless!
Have you thought about growing your own veggies? Do you grow them already?
As Patrice is a long haired guinea pig, she needs regular grooming. She is brushed everyday. In addition, she needs a hair cut every six weeks so that her waste doesn’t get stuck in her hair.
Patrice has a firm pet bed by FuzzYard in her enclosure so that she can rest comfortably. It helps her joints and gives her spine extra support. What kind of bedding do you have in your guinea pig’s house?